Looking for 3+ years experienced candidate as Business Analyst in IT domain who will be responsible to study and analyze business requirements of clients and continuously following up until project is delivered for Jaipur location
Who are we
We are a business consulting and product innovation company. We empower our clients to enhance customer satisfaction and loyalty by leveraging the customer experience. Our vision is "to make customer experience simple yet effective by innovative CX models, utilizing the power of digitization and human intelligence…”
What we ask for
- Ensure completion of documentations BRS, FRS, Proposal document, flow charts and wireframes.
- Plan and participate in co-creation sessions with stakeholders for eliciting requirements.
- Elicit and documents business/user requirements and translate them into user-stories for development
- Be part of Solution designing
- Manage requirements by continuously clarifying and reviewing them via walkthrough with stakeholders.
- Analyse requirements to drive the design or review of test cases/business model/processes
- Study business requirements, evaluate and provide implementation approach/proposal
- Works closely with Project Manager/Product Owner on project schedule, issues and escalation
- Ability to manage multiple work-streams concurrently and effectively resolve issues or conflicts
- Drive business process change requests on gaps identified and manage a project's scope and acceptance.
- Work with users to plan for UAT, coordinates and monitor progress and acceptance of UAT.
- Do Project Management for Key Internal and External Projects
- Manage Internal and External Clients as Domain SPOC
· Minimum qualification B. Tech – CS / IT
· 3 +years’ experience as Business Analyst,
· Good Documentation and Written Communication Skills
· Experience of managing pre bid process and Project Management
· Strong Verbal Communication Skills,
· Demonstrated Client Management Skills
· Self-Motivated, Strong Leadership Skills,
· Ticket Management & Project Management Skills
· Process Driven & Client First Approach
· Eye for Detailing and Learning Aptitude
· Team-Oriented, Goal-Oriented, Strong Attention to Detail